Fruit trays, cheese platters, and assortment baskets are rapidly becoming the gift of choice among the masses. These artistically arranged baskets make for a pleasant sight and are full of flavorful and healthy treats. They combine all the joyous elements one would want in a gift, which makes them ideal for every occasion.
There is no fixed set of rules that specifies the contents of the platter; you can mix and match components to suit your or the recipient’s liking. Seasonal fruits can be paired with delectable cheeses, chocolates, crackers, nuts, and dips for a wholesome treat reflecting the thoughtfulness and effort behind the gesture.
Another great thing about fruit trays is avoiding the confusion of choosing the right gift. They save you from deciding between the age-old and outdated options of perfumes, wallets, bags, clothes, etc. Fruit trays also serve as a great appetizer when hosting a get-together or a housewarming gift when visiting others. Food platters are innovative, versatile, cute, and affordable; most importantly, they are a combination of scrumptious food items.
Keep reading if you wish to learn more about this up-and-coming trend of fruit trays and the best place to order them.
Fruit platter 101 – everything you need to know
As the name suggests, a fruit platter, basket, hamper, or tray is a crafty display of vibrant and fresh fruits matched with complementary foods and snacks to curate an unforgettable treat for the tastebuds. If you are picturing whole fruits, blocks of cheese, and chunky bottles of honey unceremoniously thrown together in a nondescript box or basket, you cannot be farther from reality.
Every element of a fruit tray is selected and put together with great care to create a magnificent display that your eyes can feast on. After all, food is as appetizing as it looks. Imagine aesthetically cut vibrant fruits interspersed with tiny jars of golden honey and tasteful syrups, bars of chocolate, an array of lip-smacking cheeses, and a handful of flowers. Who would say no to such goodness?
That’s not all; a great deal of attention is paid to the packaging as well. If you order a basket, it comes wrapped in a pastel-colored net tied with dainty ribbons. The net’s light color ensures that the basket’s contents are visible. Platters and trays come packed in luxurious boxes with everything arranged beautifully on the inside.
Once delivered, the pretty package can then be placed on a coffee table as it is, or you can take everything out and arrange it on a tray yourself. Either way, you get to share yummy edibles with your loved ones.
The best fruits for your tray and more
When ordering a fruit tray or making one yourself, it can be a bit tedious to decide on which fruits to opt for and which ones to leave out. Here are a few pointers to assist you with putting together a delicious platter that is easy to enjoy.
- Avoid fruits that need slicing and dicing before you can eat them, such as honeydew melon, papaya, watermelon, mango, etc. If you decide to slice and add these fruits, their juices will seep out and saturate the remaining contents of your fruit basket. Trust me; you do not want a sticky and soggy mess on your hands.
- Similarly, steer clear of adding whole fruits to your tray since it has a bunch of drawbacks. Uncut fruit will make the package less portable by weighing it down and take away a lot of the visual appeal. The recipient will also have a hard time enjoying whole fruits since they would have to peel and cut them first.
- Always opt for fruits that can be eaten as is, like grapes, strawberries, figs, blueberries, raspberries, apricots, cherries, etc. all you need to do is rinse them thoroughly before adding them to your fruit tray. They do not need to be cut or peeled before consumption; one can just pick up a piece and pop it in their mouth. Such fruits also don’t weigh a tonne.
- Make sure to get the right combinations of fruits and cheeses for the best experience since the wrong spring might not be as palatable. Here are a few examples: smoked gouda and figs, raspberry and cream cheese, cranberries, and mozzarella. There are several great pairings to choose from.
- If you are adding fruits like apples and kiwis, try to cut them in a fancy manner as opposed to the typical method. Don’t worry if you lack advanced knife skills; the internet is full of easy-to-follow tutorials where you can take help from. A little effort goes a long way.
MyPetani – Get the best fruit trays and platters
No one makes better fruit platters and assorted baskets than MyPetani. The brand has been coming up with wonderful variants of the traditional fruit platter, ensuring there is a delicious option for everyone. You can choose from its vast collection of Signature Fruit Platters, Cheese Fruit Platters, Solid Wooden Box Series, and Luxury Fruit Baskets. Each one consists of fresh seasonal fruits and the perfect snacks to go with them. You can expect each package to be brimming with top-quality cheeses, condiments, dried fruits, and chocolates.
Additionally, MyPetani gives you the choice to order a combo gift set with plushies and balloons to make an extra special gesture. They also have exquisite bouquets to go with the fruit platter of your choice, saving you from a time-consuming trip to the florist. So, if you are tempted to get a fruit tray for yourself or a loved one, head over to MyPetani’s website and place an order.
Spread joy with MyPetani and Atome
Atome is a state-of-the-art payment application that successfully makes high-end products and services accessible to consumers everywhere. This is made possible due to Atome’s innovative technology, seamless design, and partnership with over 15,000 leading brands. The good news is that MyPetani is one of Atome’s partner brands, and you can use it to conveniently pay for your fruit platter.
The application works by splitting the total amount of your bill into three manageable payments that need to be paid according to the schedule issued by the app. The due dates are spaced apart for your ease, and the payments are free of interest. Isn’t that amazing?
Furthermore, the process of becoming an Atome shopper is pretty straightforward and free of charge. All you need to do is download the application from the official website (get it here), Google Play Store, or App Store and create an account in a few steps. The user-friendly interface guarantees easy navigation, so you can start shopping right away.
New members are rewarded with a discount voucher of RM15 that you can use at any partner brand after spending RM50 or above. Along with this, affiliate brands offer exclusive discounts to people who shop via Atome.
Online payments with Atome
- Add your favorite fruit tray and add-ons to the cart and proceed to checkout.
- Select Atome as the payment method and log in to your account.
- Enter the total amount spent and use the available voucher code.
- Have a look at the payment schedule and the due dates.
- Transfer the first payment then and there to have the parcel delivered.
- Leave it to the application to take care of the following payments.
- Note that Atome can also be used to make in-store payments.
A fruit tray isn’t just a mouth-watering snack; it serves many other purposes. You can take it to a one-dish party, send it to someone as a surprise, or use it to mark auspicious occasions. You cannot go wrong with a fruit platter as it is unique, flavorful, healthy, and liked by everyone. Visit MyPetani’s website and order your favorite fruit basket using Atome.